Containing 20 templates – make successful investigations the norm!
Tired of looking for templates when you need one quickly?
Managers sending out inconsistent information?
Sick of spending time and money in the Fair Work Commission?
The majority of unfair dismissal claims cite lack of process and procedural fairness
as grounds for the appeal.Fix the process and reduce time and money spent in court.
We guarantee your investigations will be significantly improved when you use our Toolkit.
Giving you confidence and making your workplace investigations procedurally fair,
cost effective and consistent.
Sample Flow Chart (656 KB)
CUSTOMISATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Contact us to learn more about the customisation of the Toolkit.
- Investigation Flow Chart
- 20 templates
- Initial Report Form
- Suspension Letter
- Relocation letter
- Initial notification letter to complainant
- Initial notification letter to respondent
- Initial notification letter to witness
- Letter of engagement to external investigator
- Confidentiality undertaking
- Briefing checklist
- Investigation Plan
- Interview plan
- Witness statement template
- Transcript template
- Interview script – complainant
- Interview script – witness
- Interview script – respondent
- Letter of allegations – respondent
- Sample report format
- Outcome letter to complainant
- Outcome letter to respondent
WISE Workplace is a specialist provider of workplace behaviour management strategies.
Call us for a free consultation on how we may be able to help you with the prevention, management and training – 1300 580 685.
“The toolkit provides us with best practice guidelines, templates and tools from an industry expert, ensuring that we are on the right track from the beginning. It means that we don’t have to reinvent the wheel as the research, development, testing and production has been done for us. We are really confident and happy that we now have a roadmap developed by a trusted source.” Clare, Winton Consulting – We manage change